About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

street style

Street Style Summer Nail Design: London ~ Credit~ Scratch Dollface

7 comments:

  1. obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my new maxi. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh So Gorgeous!!

    Wanna follow each other?

    http://theglossyallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    You look amazing
    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl




    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super super cool!

    Man, I wish I can have that during fashion week here!

    oxo,
     
    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET
    Recent post:http://www.twentyyork.com/2012/09/jacob-review-pleated-emerald-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the aztec nails they are super fun!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is seriously impressive. I love the manicure!

    xo Kate
    Fashaholics Anonymous
    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...